- 4 Cups of Sugar
- 12 Cups of Water
- 4 Cups of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Pints of Strawberry Purée
- 5 Cups of 190 proof Everclear
- Place a large pasta pot on low heat and pour in water and sugar.
- Stir the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Wash and pat dry your strawberries.
- Remove the stems and dice
- Take your diced berries and place in your blender and puree until smooth
- Mix strawberry purée and lemon juice to your sugar water.
- Next add in Everclear and stir well.
- Strain your liquor mix and making sure to remove all pulp.
- Pour mix into mason jars and let sit in refrigerator for about 2 weeks (longer the better).